Sunday, September 19, 2010

Countertop choices

Yesterday I went to a kitchen and bath showroom in Cherry Hill to look at some Kohler faucets. It's hard to judge what they look like online so I needed to see the finishes in person. The place didn't have anything I liked but downstairs was a countertop place.  I was crazy surprised at how affordable my choices were. I have narrowed it down to 2 options.
Kashmir White Granite
Panna Ria Natural Quartz


The kashmir white looks awesome with the gray swatch for my cabinet color, but I have no idea what backsplash I would do, lots of gray, blue, black and dots of red in the granite. Would need a plain backsplash.
On the other hand the quartz slab is amazing ! I've never seen anything like it. This picture does not do it justice. I'm going to pick up samples next Saturday and see what they look like in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment